AndroidBoyz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New HTC Firmware Update ROM Version:2.73.61.66 for Orange

3 posters

Go down

New HTC Firmware Update ROM Version:2.73.61.66 for Orange Empty New HTC Firmware Update ROM Version:2.73.61.66 for Orange

Post by Shahin Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:32 am

For all orange HTC Hero users, a new firmware update has arrived for the HTC Hero, I know not of what improvements this update has made, because I can't be bothered to do all that hardwork if it's just a minor bug fix.

But for those who are to do it, please give us a feedback of the changes with this update.

Firmware Update Link: http://www.htc.com/uk/SupportDownload.aspx?p_id=283&cat=2&dl_id=864

Thanks
Shahin Smile
Shahin
Shahin
N00b
N00b

Praise : 1

Back to top Go down

New HTC Firmware Update ROM Version:2.73.61.66 for Orange Empty Re: New HTC Firmware Update ROM Version:2.73.61.66 for Orange

Post by Tech0stickyasglue Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:05 pm

Im not gonna do it either as i dont see the point, but from what ive heard its just a patch for a few browser issues and keyboard problems but they are putting it all in a whole ROM update??

seems pointless to me
Tech0stickyasglue
Tech0stickyasglue
Mod
Mod

Praise : 0

Back to top Go down

New HTC Firmware Update ROM Version:2.73.61.66 for Orange Empty Re: New HTC Firmware Update ROM Version:2.73.61.66 for Orange

Post by Shahin Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:54 am

Found someone that was dumb enough to do it....like we both guessed Techy, no difference....

......Well I've downloaded and installed the update - I'm one of those "strange" fellows who assumes that an update should just be applied as it will "update" things.

What have I found:
No real differences to anything at all. I did have a bug whereby the browser would start turning itself off randomly (both WiFi and 3G and with 1 or more tabs open & many different sites so no idea what caused it - happened both straight after a reboot and also when been left on for a few days) This no longer seems to be happening.

My main bugbear with it now is that I've found that I can't see all the programs that I used to have on the Store. I can see Twidroid free but not Twidroid Pro (which seeing as I've paid for it I'd rather like to download again!) I also can't see Space Physics - again I can see the lite version but I've paid for the full game and that's not showing anywhere.

I can see other programs that I've previously purchased & able to download (CoPilot, Retro Defence) but it's irritating in the least to not get the full versions of other programs I've paid for already.
Shahin
Shahin
N00b
N00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:47 am

If they're not installed but you paid for them, you'll have to find them all over again, altough i don't see why you'd pay for something and not have it installed
Michael
Michael
Admin
Admin

Praise : 0

http://androzidboy.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Shahin Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:25 am

I didn't update, I got this message from someone else (who was dumb enough to do it) and I thought I'd share it with everyone so they know what molecule size difference this update has made. Very Happy
Shahin
Shahin
N00b
N00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum